Servicios de Biblioteca para Alumnos de Posgrados en línea > ProQuest: Tesis y disertaciones más descargadas en 2011.
• Leader integrity and leadership styles, an approach to Bernard Bass Transformational Leadership Model, by Arredondo Trapero, Florina Guadalupe, Dr., Universidad de Deusto (Spain), 2007. 473 pages; AAT 3282390.
• The relationship between ethical leadership, attachment orientation and gender in organizations, by McManus, Kelly A., Ph.D., Walden University, 2011. 185 pages; AAT 3396557
• Energy consumption behavior in the commercial sector: An ethnographic analysis of utility bill information and customer comprehension in the workplace, by Payne, Christopher Todd, Ph.D., University of Delaware, 2006. 171 pages; AAT 3220742
• Query and data security in the data outsourcing model, by Li, Feifei, Ph.D., Boston University, 2008. 153 pages; AAT 3298656
• Academic dishonesty in online courses: The influence of students' characteristics, perception of connectedness, and deterrents, by Chase, Artyce-Joy E., Ph.D., Florida Atlantic University, 2010. 147 pages; AAT 3405540
• The relationship between play and communication skills of young children in a childcare setting, by Noetzel, Sameena, Ed.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2011. 36 pages; AAT 3398172
• Preservice teachers' perceptions of problem behaviors and selection of interventions, by Robbins, Anne Marie, Ed.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2011. 36 pages; AAT 3390982
• Cross-cultural relationships: Children's play, maternal aculturation, knowledge, and beliefs concerning play, by Sempek, Adam N., Ed.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2011. 67 pages; AAT 3390697
• Adolescent technology usage during sleep-time: Does it influence their quality of sleep, attention difficulties and academic performance?, by Dehmler, Kristin M., M.S., Rochester Institute of Technology, 2010. 77 pages; AAT 1469236
• Preschoolers' emotion regulation and negative affect: Links to levels of play?, by Seaborn-Borda, Laurie, Ed.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha, 2011. 41 pages; AAT 3396521